(Junior) Specialist and Application Consultant Consolidation (f/m/d)
In your new varied and challenging position, you will design and implement SAP-based consolidation applications for well-known customers as a specialist and application consultant.
As a member of our team …
- you design processes and IT systems and advise large national and international corporations on exciting business and financial topics
- you will assist in the planning and realization of challenging SAP Finance projects in a national and international environment
- Working with the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP BW4/HANA is part of your daily work routine
- you support the implementation of modern SAP accounting products (SAP S/4HANA Finance) and reporting tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW4/HANA)
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in economics, business informatics and/or comparable education and training
- Ideally, basic knowledge in the field of accounting or controlling, as well as initial programming experience
Furthermore, your basic familiarity with SAP technologies, preferably in a module of SAP Finance, would be optimal.
You also find it easy to work with numbers and have a very good dose of curiosity and a constant willingness to learn. In addition, you are determined and enjoy working and communicating in a team.
Your profile is rounded off by a methodical approach, an independent and self-reliant way of working, strong customer-oriented communication skills, business fluency in German and English, and the willingness to travel occasionally.
As a small, respected consulting firm, we offer you responsible and interesting tasks with a high degree of creative freedom. Flexible working is a matter of course for us. We leave it up to you whether you prefer to work from your home office or in our office in idyllic Inzell. On-site appointments with our customers are of course necessary from time to time.
Exciting projects await you in motivated, collegial teams of experts. We offer the appropriate space for continuous development of your personal and professional skills. We know and live exclusively flat hierarchies as well as an always respectful and helpful interaction with each other. The fact that the “we” instead of the “I” is a cornerstone of our corporate culture is something you will already feel during the thorough induction phase.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you. Your application will of course be treated confidentially. If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jörg Hübner (+49 172 30 11 493).